Microsoft has finally revealed the Xbox that the world had been waiting for at E3 ,it was previously known as project Scorpio and according to the leaks it is a monster of a console ..
- 6 teraflops of graphical power vs 4.2 teraflops of PS4 Pro
- Custom CPU engine running at 1172 MHz vs 911 MHz of PS4 pro
- Microsoft is shipping the Xbox One X with an Ultra HD Blu-ray drive for 4K movies and entertainment, and 1TB of storage
- Scorpio also features liquid-cooled vapor-chamber cooling inside, a technology that’s used on high-end PC gaming cards like the GTX 1080.
- Microsoft has previously promised that 900p and 1080p Xbox One games should be able to run at native 4K on the Xbox One X, and that existing Xbox One and 360 games will see a noticeable performance boost.
- It is the smallest Xbox ever.
It will release world wide on November 7th with a price of 499$,……..